This tool has serviced 317070 requests to date.
First edit: Sep 01, 2012 20:08:08
User groups: Image-reviewer, bot, *, user, autoconfirmed
Unique Pages Edited: 9,691
Average edits per page: 1.00
Live edits: 9,702
Deleted edits: 129
Total edits (including deleted): 9,831
Executed in 3.53 seconds.
What's to be added to the tool:
You can see the current bug reports and feature requests listed on GitHub
If you would like to see more features added, please feel free to open an issue on GitHub
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why do some of the tabs not show up for certain users?
- A: This is because some users have chosen not to opt in to additional statistics, or have chosen to opt out. Only they can choose whether they want that information public or not.
- Why was X!'s Edit Counter replaced with this tool?
- A: X!'s edit counter was old. On top of that, it used old PHP functions that were deprecated and leaked memory. This is partially responsible for the outages happening on xtools. The code had a lot of hacky fixes in it as well. At this point a complete rewrite was a more favorable option.
- What is the opt requirement for this wiki?
- A: For commons.wikimedia.org, to view detailed statistics, the user(s) must be opted in.
- How do I opt in to this wiki to allow additional data to be displayed?
- A: To opt in to this wiki, simply add content to User:JoRobot/EditCounterOptIn.js. Alternatively, adding content to User:JoRobot/EditCounterGlobalOptIn.js will opt in for all wikis supporting optin.
- Some optin requirements are different for certain wikis. Why?
- A: That is because the local consensus wishes to have it that way. If you feel your wiki would favor to change the opt requirements, all you have to do is initiate a Request for Comments on that wiki and notify Cyberpower678 of the discussion. When starting a request for comments, please allow users to choose one of three options. Require opt-in, require opt-out, or no opt requirement at all.
- Some namespace percentages are small and have been grouped with the "Others" section of the piechart. How do I view the namespaces?
- A: Click on any wedge to view a complete list. Click on the same wedge to hide it.