CSV to QuickStatements
This tool converts a properly formated CSV file into a series of commands you can pass to the QuickStatements tool for Wikidata.
You can find a sample CSV file here.
The order of the columns must be as follow:
- Sources, prefixed with "
S" instead of "
P" (for example, the label of the column for "P143 (imported from)" must start with "
- Labels, descriptions, aliases, prefixed with "
A(lang)... You can put several aliases for one language, separated by "
- Qualifiers, prefixed with "
qal" instead of "
- Site links, prefixed with "
- For most columns titles and values, you can add human-readable comments after a "
|", if it helps (see the sample file.)
- If you create your csv from a SPARQL query, you can leave the full URL for Qids, this tool will remove them (ie,
"http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q1"will be interpreted as
- The tool performs some basic dates conversions, assuming the precision is the correct one (ie,
"-4"will be interpreted as year 4 BCE or
"+43-03"as March of year 43 CE (
"2005-03-15"as the 15 of March, 2015 (