Hello. I'm Hay Kranen and this is a list of some tools i've made.
Note: on Wikipedia i'm also known as Husky.
- Tools Directory
- Discover Wikimedia-related tools
- Query Wikidata visually
- Wikidata Propbrowse
- Browse and view all properties on Wikidata
- External URL stats
- A better External links search. Collates all the links so you can view which Wikipedia pages have the most external links to a pattern.
- Sum of all Knowledge
- A project to visualize the knowledge getting added to Wikidata, Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons.
- Wikidata Translate
- Use the power of Wikidata to translate a term between two or more languages.
- Multilingual page views
- Page views for an article in all available languages using the data from stats.grok.se. This shows you the last 30 days.
- Wikidata Skim
- A (very) limited, visual, replacement for Wikidata Query which just does one claim, based on the 'linkshere' method of the Wikidata API.
- An unaspiring HTTP API server written in Python with lots of Wikimedia-related commands.
- GWT Cook
- Preprocess and transform XML from select API's for ingestion in the GLAMWiki Toolset.
- Wikimedia Documentation Directory
- A way to easily discover Wikimedia-related documentation including all outreach activities e.g GLAM and education. For metrics and other tools please visit the Tools Directory.
- Wikidata View
- A simple Reasonator-like viewer for Wikidata items using the simplified Wikidata Readyonly API.
- Recent acquisitions
- Show the newest pages in a category
- GTAA Reasonator
- The Reasonator is an awesome tool for viewing Wikidata items. This tool tries to provide the same view for items in the GTAA.
- Pica Permalink
- NA Download
- A small tool to download all images from a Dutch National Archive inventory.
- NA Search
- A tool to do a mass search in the Dutch National Archive photo collection
- View Wikipedia articles in Google Maps & Street View.
- SGD Transform
- Add a source URL to XML files provided by the Staten Generaal Digitaal API.
Code for all of these tools is on Github. Please report any issues there.