#wikimedia-office: office hour

Meeting started by mutante at 17:04:16 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. AGREED: (mutante, 17:04:40)
    2. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Project_management_tools_review (bd808, 17:10:10)
    3. RFC draft at https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Project_management_tools_review (andre__, 17:11:17)
    4. there seems to be agreement that moving to Phabricator should be for All The Tools, although we may need to do it piece by piece (guillom, 17:20:13)
    5. ACTION: guillom / andre__ to set up an FAQ with things like restrictions for security tickets (guillom, 17:27:10)
    6. ACTION: Guillaume to ask Blender folks about the migration (guillom, 17:27:25)

  1. RFC draft: How to continue (andre__, 17:44:26)
    1. ACTION: guillom and andre__ to consolidate options (merge B0 & B1 for example), simplify the status quo, and make the RFC about Phabricator compared to the status quo, with estimation of switching costs, and evaluation of current maintenance costs (guillom, 17:49:33)
    2. ACTION: andre to get some input from third-party devs who use bz/gerrit right now (andre__, 18:09:00)


Meeting ended at 18:10:07 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. guillom / andre__ to set up an FAQ with things like restrictions for security tickets
  2. Guillaume to ask Blender folks about the migration
  3. guillom and andre__ to consolidate options (merge B0 & B1 for example), simplify the status quo, and make the RFC about Phabricator compared to the status quo, with estimation of switching costs, and evaluation of current maintenance costs
  4. andre to get some input from third-party devs who use bz/gerrit right now


Action items, by person

  1. andre__
    1. guillom / andre__ to set up an FAQ with things like restrictions for security tickets
    2. guillom and andre__ to consolidate options (merge B0 & B1 for example), simplify the status quo, and make the RFC about Phabricator compared to the status quo, with estimation of switching costs, and evaluation of current maintenance costs
  2. guillom
    1. guillom / andre__ to set up an FAQ with things like restrictions for security tickets
    2. guillom and andre__ to consolidate options (merge B0 & B1 for example), simplify the status quo, and make the RFC about Phabricator compared to the status quo, with estimation of switching costs, and evaluation of current maintenance costs
  3. UNASSIGNED
    1. Guillaume to ask Blender folks about the migration
    2. andre to get some input from third-party devs who use bz/gerrit right now


People present (lines said)

  1. guillom (77)
  2. milimetric (66)
  3. andre__ (54)
  4. superm401 (51)
  5. greg-g (42)
  6. marktraceur (39)
  7. awjr (34)
  8. tnegrin (24)
  9. robla (21)
  10. qgil_ (17)
  11. mutante (14)
  12. prtksxna (13)
  13. gi11es (13)
  14. qchris (9)
  15. epriestley (9)
  16. ebernhardson (7)
  17. wm-labs-meetbot (6)
  18. bawolff (6)
  19. phuedx (4)
  20. bd808 (4)
  21. NativeForeigner (3)
  22. qgil (2)
  23. marcoil (1)
  24. Niharika (1)
  25. kushalk124 (1)
  26. Eloquence (1)
  27. gulliom (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.