16:03:15 <Lydia_WMDE> #startmeeting Wikidata office hour
16:03:15 <wm-labs-meetbot`> Meeting started Fri Jul  8 16:03:15 2016 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is Lydia_WMDE. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:03:15 <wm-labs-meetbot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:03:15 <wm-labs-meetbot`> The meeting name has been set to 'wikidata_office_hour'
16:03:20 <Lydia_WMDE> yay
16:03:25 <Lydia_WMDE> alright we can start then :D
16:03:33 <mutante> oh, "pony" needs way more statements. it doesnt even have "instance of animal" yet :p
16:03:34 <Lydia_WMDE> so welcome everyone to the Wikidata office hour
16:03:43 <Lydia_WMDE> mutante: get on it! :P
16:03:52 <mutante> i am :). sorry for interrupting
16:03:52 <matej_suchanek> it's not an instance
16:04:04 <sjoerddebruin> it's more a subclass of a horse right?
16:04:09 <Lydia_WMDE> and while mutante is doing that I wanted to give a quick update on what happened around Wikidata over the past 3 months
16:04:13 <Lydia_WMDE> and then look at what's coming up
16:04:22 <Lydia_WMDE> and then we'll have some time for other topics and questions
16:04:28 <tobias47n9e__> WikiProject Taxonomy will have strong opinions about the pony ontology :)
16:04:48 <Lydia_WMDE> as they should! ;-)
16:05:24 <Lydia_WMDE> i'll start with the technical things
16:05:40 <Lydia_WMDE> the biggest thing we have been working on is structured data for Commons
16:05:58 <Lydia_WMDE> meaning being able to store the information about images and videos in a structured and machine-readable way
16:06:14 <sjoerddebruin> Ah, that's why it was so quiet lately.
16:06:14 <Scott_WUaS> (Hi Lydia and All - Aye)
16:06:20 <Lydia_WMDE> the first thing we need for that is a new entity type (next to items and properties) called mediainfo
16:06:53 <Lydia_WMDE> we had to do a lot of groundwork for that and are now very close to getting the first ugly demo on a test system
16:07:02 <Lydia_WMDE> it won't do much but progress!
16:07:20 <Lydia_WMDE> this new entity type for example won't have sitelinks
16:07:48 <Lydia_WMDE> other than that it will look similar to items but we will work on making it more suitable for multimedia files still
16:07:56 <Scott_WUaS> Great! :)
16:08:05 <Lydia_WMDE> we also enabled arbitrary access for commons
16:08:21 <Lydia_WMDE> this means a page on commons can now use data from any item in wikidata
16:08:31 <Lydia_WMDE> and commons started making use of it
16:08:37 <Lydia_WMDE> there are some statistics here: https://grafana.wikimedia.org/dashboard/db/wikidata-entity-usage
16:08:55 <Lydia_WMDE> that gives an impression of how much of wikidata's data is used in the wikimedia projects
16:09:17 <Lydia_WMDE> the other huge thing we released is the ArticlePlaceholder
16:09:50 <Lydia_WMDE> it is generating pages on the fly for small wikipedias if they don't have an article about a certain topic
16:10:13 <Lydia_WMDE> Napolitain, Esperanto, Odia, Haitian Creole, Gujarati, Latvian and Nynorsk have it enabled so far and I am very happy with the feedback we're getting
16:10:18 <Lydia_WMDE> https://eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciala%C4%B5o:AboutTopic/Q102425
16:10:24 <Lydia_WMDE> that is an example of such a page
16:10:29 <Lydia_WMDE> we're still working on the design
16:10:35 <Lydia_WMDE> it can also be fully customized on-wiki
16:10:46 <Lydia_WMDE> via Lua and templates
16:11:23 <Lydia_WMDE> i believe this is a huge step for these small Wikipedias and small languages online in general because we have a way out of a ficious cycle
16:11:28 <Lydia_WMDE> vicious even
16:11:36 <Scott_WUaS> (wow! - that's generative)
16:11:52 <Lydia_WMDE> so far if a wikipedia had few articles it was hard to attract readers and turn them into editors
16:12:00 <Lydia_WMDE> this will hopefully help with that
16:12:28 <Lydia_WMDE> two of our students also published their bachelor thesis: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Facilitating_the_use_of_Wikidata_in_Wikimedia_projects_with_a_user-centered_design_approach.pdf
16:12:28 <Lydia_WMDE> ** https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Generating_Article_Placeholders_from_Wikidata_for_Wikipedia_-_Increasing_Access_to_Free_and_Open_Knowledge.pdf
16:12:35 <Lydia_WMDE> one is about the ArticlePlaceholder
16:12:57 <Lydia_WMDE> and the other one about a concept for how to make it possible to edit Wikidata right from Wikipedia
16:13:22 <Lydia_WMDE> so far that isn't coded but just the concept work
16:13:39 <Lydia_WMDE> the third big area we worked on was the query service
16:13:49 <Lydia_WMDE> it got a number of new visualizations
16:13:58 <Lydia_WMDE> geospatial search (thanks Stas!)
16:14:05 <Lydia_WMDE> translations
16:14:28 <Lydia_WMDE> and most importantly the first steps of making it easier to read and edit queries for people who don't know sparql
16:15:01 <Lydia_WMDE> the examples have also been improved and expanded. if you have not had a look lately you should. there are some funny ones in there ;-)
16:15:54 <Lydia_WMDE> Katie worked on making it easier to add references by using citoid so you can add references the same eway it is done in Visual Editor. so far this is still a gadget in development. you can track it here: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T131661
16:16:43 <Lydia_WMDE> We added language fallabcks on Wikipedia and in the main part of the header on Wikidata to make it easier to see what an item is about even if it doesn't have a label in your language
16:17:14 <Lydia_WMDE> we simplified the input for geocoordinates and dates. there is still some stuff to do but i believe we at least removed the worst part now.
16:17:15 * aude waves
16:17:50 <Lydia_WMDE> Amir worked on getting ORES on Wikidata as a beta feature. you can now enable it in your beta preferences
16:17:58 <sjoerddebruin> Is that stuff still on Github or has it moved already (geocoord and dates)
16:18:19 <Lydia_WMDE> it will then help you scan recent changes and watchlists for bad edits based on machine learning and highlighting the ones that are eprobably bad for you
16:18:40 <Lydia_WMDE> sjoerddebruin: the code? i believe still on github but should be moved
16:18:59 <sjoerddebruin> Would love to have it translatable, that's why I am asking.
16:19:07 <Lydia_WMDE> ahhh yeah
16:19:10 <Lydia_WMDE> good point
16:19:20 <sjoerddebruin> Think I've asked for that 2 years ago. :)
16:19:29 <Lydia_WMDE> -.- yeah
16:19:29 <mutante> i would like to enable the AboutTopic on ksh (Koelsch) Wikipedia. where to go first to suggest that
16:19:32 <Lydia_WMDE> damn
16:19:49 <Lydia_WMDE> mutante: the best way is to start a discussion locally and then open a ticket
16:19:56 <Scott_WUaS> (sjoerddebruin: you'd like to have "input for geocoordinates and dates" translatable?)
16:20:00 <mutante> Lydia_WMDE: ok, thanks
16:20:08 <aude> sjoerddebruin: i think the widgets for coordinates and dates are in valueview
16:20:09 <sjoerddebruin> Scott_WUaS: the small popups that show up when you edit them.
16:20:13 <aude> afaik on gerrit now
16:20:22 <mutante> awesome work by the way. the automatic articles are great
16:20:22 <Scott_WUaS> thnx
16:20:23 * aude not 100% sure
16:20:28 <sjoerddebruin> aude: can you check why they are lacking translations then? :)
16:20:31 <Lydia_WMDE> mutante: :)
16:20:47 <Scott_WUaS> that would be awesome
16:20:59 <sjoerddebruin> mutante: I think you need to gain consensus on the project and finish the translations.
16:21:05 <sjoerddebruin> Then you can file a request on Phabricator.
16:21:34 <Lydia_WMDE> we've also spent time discussing the proposal for Wiktionary with a number of people familiar with wiktionary and or linguistics: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Wiktionary/Development
16:21:40 <aude> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/diffusion/GDVV/
16:21:48 <Lydia_WMDE> if you're familiar with either I'd aprechiate your feedback on it
16:22:27 <aude> maybe there is some bit that is not translatable (but agree it should be)
16:22:42 <sjoerddebruin> oh wait, they are half translated :P
16:22:57 <mutante> sjoerddebruin: ok!
16:23:12 <matej_suchanek> I think there were problems with propagating translations, so that it has to be done manually
16:23:53 <Lydia_WMDE> I also really like the new easyquery gadget that you can enable in your preferences. it'll then show you a little icon next to statements that gives you a list of other items with the same statement.
16:24:20 <Lydia_WMDE> as well as the user script that shows wikidata changes in the article history on wikipedia. more in https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T42358
16:24:52 <Lydia_WMDE> Thiemo wrote a small user script to automatically add today's date into the date retrieved part of a reference
16:24:53 <Lydia_WMDE> https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:TMg/currentDate.js
16:25:05 <Lydia_WMDE> hmmm what else was there?
16:25:06 <sjoerddebruin> aude: sorry, I was incorrect
16:25:18 <Lydia_WMDE> oh yes! we enabled data access for wikiversity
16:25:25 <matej_suchanek> I didn't hear of that script...
16:25:37 <sjoerddebruin> It was mentioned in the weekly summary, matej_suchanek
16:25:46 <matej_suchanek> was it?
16:25:47 <Lydia_WMDE> and started doing research and interviews for automated list generation on wikipedia based on queries to wikidata
16:25:52 <matej_suchanek> must have misread
16:25:59 <Lydia_WMDE> matej_suchanek: yeah :)
16:26:01 <sjoerddebruin> "Thiemo wrote a user script to pre-fill "date retrieved" in a reference with the current date. Please test and let us know what you think ont he linked page. If you like it it can become a gadget."
16:26:14 <aude> sjoerddebruin: ok :)
16:26:44 <sjoerddebruin> aude: only the options like year and century aren't translatable yet.
16:26:45 <Lydia_WMDE> ok that is all the tech stuff i had - but a lot more happened of course!
16:27:10 <Scott_WUaS> (Lydia_WMDE: In broad strokes, and not seeing much yet on this page - - how might Wiktionary contribute to a significant WMF / Wikidata translator beyond ContentTranslation and, conceptually, Google Translate ... is there a possibility to add this to Wiktionary planning?)
16:27:25 <Scott_WUaS> (enabled data access for wikiversity - yay! :)
16:28:02 <Lydia_WMDE> Scott_WUaS: over the next weeks i want to write down more about why i think wikidata and wiktionary is important. i'll try to go into that as well then
16:28:16 <Scott_WUaS> thanks!
16:28:20 <Lydia_WMDE> :)
16:28:38 <nikki> is the feedback from the people you talked to about wiktionary written down somewhere?
16:28:43 <Lydia_WMDE> other things: I am looking for someone to take over the community communications as the work is really getting too much for me alone while still giving you all the attention you deserve from me
16:28:48 <mutante> why not start with just a link to wiktionary article from the wikidata item
16:28:56 <Lydia_WMDE> nikki: still need to do that
16:29:19 <Lydia_WMDE> mutante: because we will model it differently
16:29:27 <mutante> i keep thinking i could link items just like wikivoyage and others
16:29:28 <mutante> aha
16:29:35 <Lydia_WMDE> you can not link from the item (concept) to the wiktionary page (written word)
16:29:53 <aude> sjoerddebruin: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/F4253287 (time) and https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/F4253286 (coordinates) with qqx lang
16:29:59 <Lydia_WMDE> wikpedia links tree and Baum but wiktionary links tree and tree
16:30:02 <aude> so we can see what is translatable
16:30:05 <mutante> Lydia_WMDE: i understand.. because a wiktionary page has more than 1 item
16:30:20 <Lydia_WMDE> that too potentially
16:30:46 <tobias47n9e__> One concept can have many words, and many concepts can have the same word.
16:30:49 <mutante> i am really looking forward to any kind of wiktionary integration:) i started editing any WMF wikis at wiktionary
16:30:59 <Lydia_WMDE> hah nice
16:31:45 <Lydia_WMDE> here btw is the job description: https://www.wikimedia.de/wiki/Project_Manager_(m/f)_Community_Communication_Wikidata - i am confident we can find someone great in the next weeks. and I will not vanish. I'll still be around - just focusing more on the product management :)
16:32:15 <sjoerddebruin> Hoping for a nice timezone. :)
16:32:21 <Lydia_WMDE> hehe
16:32:24 <Lydia_WMDE> which one would that be?
16:32:25 <Scott_WUaS> (Lydia_WMDE: am applying for a MIT Media Lab junior faculty position re WUaS and actual-virtual Harbin research, but would explore helping find a communications' person, Lydia ... will email).
16:32:31 <sjoerddebruin> Same as mine of course. :P
16:32:35 <Lydia_WMDE> :D
16:32:41 <Lydia_WMDE> Scott_WUaS: cool
16:33:17 <Scott_WUaS> :)
16:33:18 <Lydia_WMDE> in the last quarter a bunch of events about or with wikidata happened. the most interesting one for me was probably https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiCite_2016
16:33:42 <Lydia_WMDE> about getting a better understanding of referencing and everythign around it on Wikipedia and Wikidata
16:33:57 <tobias47n9e__> Also CEE will have a Wikidata track (I applied too to do pywikibot and sparql session): https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Meeting_2016/Programme
16:34:05 <Lydia_WMDE> \o/
16:34:13 <Lydia_WMDE> which brings me to the next one!
16:34:37 <Lydia_WMDE> i am really happy to see you and Lucie and Marius and others do great sparql and lua workshops in all the places
16:34:48 <Lydia_WMDE> knowledge spreading for the win ;-)
16:35:20 <Lydia_WMDE> same at Wikimania. https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikidata has an overview of all things Wikidata at Wikimania
16:36:13 <Lydia_WMDE> Europeana did their Europeana280 competition on Wikidata as well which i found pretty sweet: https://blog.wikimedia.org/2016/07/01/europeana-challenge-finish/ (and a perfect fit for wikidata ;-))
16:37:02 <Lydia_WMDE> while we are at institutions: TED and the national library of wales have wikidata editoros/scholars in residence
16:37:10 <Lydia_WMDE> more of that please!?
16:37:20 <sjoerddebruin> Could talk about that later. ;)
16:37:31 <Lydia_WMDE> ok :)
16:37:45 <Lydia_WMDE> https://finnaarupnielsen.wordpress.com/2016/05/10/occupations-of-persons-from-panama-papers/ caused quite the stirr online  <3
16:37:57 <Lydia_WMDE> even if quite biased it was a nice demonstration of the power of wikidata
16:38:04 <sjoerddebruin> sourceless statements :(
16:38:08 <Lydia_WMDE> showing the profession of the people named in the pnama papers
16:38:29 <Lydia_WMDE> sjoerddebruin: yeah we definitely can do better there!
16:38:47 <Lydia_WMDE> http://wikimedia.fi/2016/04/15/yle-3-wikidata/ was also a pretty awesome showcase
16:39:19 <Lydia_WMDE> the finish broadcasting company uses wikidata for tagging their news articles and they nicely explain why they love us in that blog post
16:39:34 <Lydia_WMDE> i think this is the best example of use of Wikidata for tagging so far
16:39:56 <Lydia_WMDE> and a bit more sad: freebase.com now redirects to a page about the last dumps. API will be shut down on august 31st.
16:40:11 <Lydia_WMDE> i expect quite a few more users of that API to migrate to Wikidata over the coming weeks
16:40:44 <aude> NYPL is using wikidata: e.g. http://billi.nypl.org/classmark/nd1700-2495/about
16:40:52 <Lydia_WMDE> something i really loved: who of you knnows 100wikidays?
16:41:01 <Lydia_WMDE> aude: ah nice
16:42:04 <Lydia_WMDE> 100wikidays is a challenge to write 1 wikipedia article per day for 100 days
16:42:32 <Lydia_WMDE> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/100wikidatadays came out of a conversation at Wikimania and is similar but for wikidata
16:42:41 <tobias47n9e__> Lydia_WMDE, I think 100 wikidays is a great project. But not many people know how to code templates and Lua to that extent. And all the modules are diferent (or don't exists on many projects). That seems like a big issue.
16:42:44 * aude could create 1 wikidata item every day, but templates might be challenging
16:42:46 <Lydia_WMDE> the idea is to work on migrating 1 template a day to make use of wikidata data
16:43:04 <Lydia_WMDE> tobias47n9e__: yes absolutely!
16:43:17 <Lydia_WMDE> and i hope your work on https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Infobox_Tutorial will help
16:43:48 <sjoerddebruin> Templates sounds a little bit extreme yeah
16:43:58 <sjoerddebruin> Also on larger projects that require consensus
16:44:02 <Lydia_WMDE> we will see where it goes :)
16:44:04 <Lydia_WMDE> yes absolutely
16:44:10 <Lydia_WMDE> but you can work on alternatives for example
16:44:15 <Lydia_WMDE> and propose them i guess
16:44:41 <sjoerddebruin> I've marked 2500 categories as categories, so I think I did enough today again. :)
16:45:05 <Lydia_WMDE> but yes! don't do it without consensus! because then you're just going to hurt wikidata on those projects
16:45:14 <Lydia_WMDE> sjoerddebruin: lol yes
16:46:09 <sjoerddebruin> And the results are coming in... https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Wikidata:Database_reports/Constraint_violations/Mandatory_constraints/Violations&action=history
16:46:12 <Lydia_WMDE> ah i forgot one important gadget! Magnus polished and fixed his existing reference user script and is currently asking for it to become a gadget on Project chat
16:46:23 <Lydia_WMDE> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP-qJIkjPf0&feature=youtu.be is a video of what it can do
16:47:00 <Lydia_WMDE> and in case you wonder what the world is talking about I can recommend the new "popular item" section on the main page
16:47:13 <Lydia_WMDE> it shows you which items have been edited the most by several people over the last days
16:47:29 <Lydia_WMDE> it is becoming pretty good for random news detection
16:47:42 <sjoerddebruin> :)
16:47:48 <Lydia_WMDE> alright that brings me to the last part: what's coming next?
16:47:58 <sjoerddebruin> That's the best part, right?
16:48:14 <Lydia_WMDE> we'll work more on Commons - specifically making it possible to use the items and properties from Wikidata in another wiki
16:48:42 <Lydia_WMDE> this way you will then be able to use wikidata's vocabulary to describe images and videos
16:49:07 <Lydia_WMDE> and we'll release the first ugly prototype of the mediainfo entity type in the next week or two
16:49:17 <Tpt> great!
16:49:24 <Lydia_WMDE> then we will work on sitelinks for wiktionary and explaining the proposal more
16:49:44 <Lydia_WMDE> ArticlePlaceholder will also get some love and be deployed on more wikis
16:50:10 <Lydia_WMDE> i am especially looking foroward to getting it on russian wikipedia but that isn't yet possible because of scalability and performance
16:50:18 <Lydia_WMDE> but they've asked for it already
16:50:35 <sjoerddebruin> What about us, the power users? No offense, but I think it's taking a long time before we get things.
16:50:50 <Lydia_WMDE> we'll also look into improving quantities as there are a lot of cpmlaints aroundn +1 and so on
16:51:12 <Lydia_WMDE> sjoerddebruin: yeah i know :( I am trying to get more people but this quarter has been especially hard to be honest
16:51:25 <sjoerddebruin> Will there be new student projects?
16:51:55 <sjoerddebruin> Well, new. Most things could use improvements instead.
16:51:56 <Lydia_WMDE> yes. right now we have someone interested in working more on the constraints special pages and so on
16:52:28 <sjoerddebruin> We need better constraints as we are still growing and vandalism is happening every day.
16:52:31 <Lydia_WMDE> i am open to taking on more and regularly people approach me about it so i think there will be 1 or 2 more
16:52:37 <Lydia_WMDE> yes totally
16:52:54 <Scott_WUaS> (If I get this MIT Media Lab junior faculty position, it would be great to explore focusing Wikidata projects for some Media Lab students, as well :)
16:53:00 <Lydia_WMDE> if someone here is interested in working on their thesis or similar with wikidata let me know
16:53:16 <Scott_WUaS> yay :)
16:53:43 <Lydia_WMDE> and the last bigger thing we'll be working on is improving documentation for installing wikibase and the data model as well as help with making the query service more accessible
16:54:19 <Lydia_WMDE> and with that we have some more time for more questions and or discussions
16:54:30 <Scott_WUaS> (quite a flowering of links and flourishing Wikidata projects here - thanks for this cornucopia! - and for for the coding opportunities, in so many languages even - appreciating the news in this office hour, too)
16:54:38 <Lydia_WMDE> :)
16:55:18 <Lydia_WMDE> things seem to be moving slow but every time i look back at a quarter there are quite a few really cool things happening all around wikidata and that makes me happy
16:55:38 <Scott_WUaS> Curious about exploring developing the SUBJECT TEMPLATE from WUaS in Wikidata (after donating WUaS to Wikidata last autumn) ... how might this work, Lydia?
16:55:48 <sjoerddebruin> It's just me, I'm also the kind of person that checks for app updates every day.
16:55:58 <Lydia_WMDE> :D
16:56:01 <Lydia_WMDE> that's cool
16:56:04 <Lydia_WMDE> that is why we love you
16:56:19 <Lydia_WMDE> Scott_WUaS: can you send me a link to the template via email? then i can have a look
16:56:27 <Scott_WUaS> with MIT OpenCourseWare in 7 languages and Yale OYC ... yes
16:56:51 <Scott_WUaS> (it's here too - http://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/2016/07/african-scops-owl-need-to-get-wuas.html - if it's ok to add this here)
16:57:17 <Lydia_WMDE> what are your wishes for the next quarter?
16:57:30 <dennyvrandecic> we also crossed 100,000,000 statements in Wikidata
16:57:32 <dennyvrandecic> which is nice
16:57:39 <Lydia_WMDE> yes!
16:57:42 <sjoerddebruin> I'm hoping for more UI improvements for items.
16:57:50 <Scott_WUaS> Yay, Denny!
16:58:23 <Lydia_WMDE> sjoerddebruin: yes we have a great new UX person now and he's having an impact already and we will see more of that.
16:58:40 <sjoerddebruin> Yeah, I see the effects of it already on Phabricator. ;)
16:58:45 <Lydia_WMDE> :)
16:58:49 <Epantaleo_> I would like to add two small notes on the wiktionary and wikidata integration.
16:58:49 * matej_suchanek would like to say something
16:58:58 <sjoerddebruin> Okay, go on. Then we can finish up I guess.
16:59:04 <sjoerddebruin> (hungry!)
16:59:08 <Lydia_WMDE> Epantaleo_: go ahead
16:59:09 <Epantaleo_> First, as some people already know I have just started an IEG on https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG/A_graphical_and_interactive_etymology_dictionary_based_on_Wiktionary which will eventually generate data for Wikidata - among other things etymological relationships extracted from the English Wiktionary. Any feedback is welcome on the talk page.
16:59:11 <Lydia_WMDE> then matej_suchanek
16:59:17 <Epantaleo_> Second, Tobias recently started a Wikidata Wikiproject Etymology https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_Etymology. I will add materials there soon. Feel free to contribute.
16:59:24 <Epantaleo_> that's it :)
16:59:34 <Lydia_WMDE> great
16:59:36 <Lydia_WMDE> matej_suchanek: ?
16:59:44 <Scott_WUaS> Thanks, Epantaleo_
16:59:47 <matej_suchanek> I hope to get T110604 merged soon
16:59:47 <stashbot> T110604: [Story] Notification: Add notification when page is being connected to Wikidata - https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T110604
17:00:04 <Lydia_WMDE> matej_suchanek: ah yes. what is it stuck on currently?
17:00:29 <matej_suchanek> daniel wants some Echo reviewers which have been busy this week unfortunately
17:00:36 <Lydia_WMDE> ok makes sense
17:00:43 <matej_suchanek> but we are almost at the end \o/
17:00:44 <Lydia_WMDE> i'll see if i can poke more
17:00:52 <Lydia_WMDE> \o/
17:00:57 <Lydia_WMDE> thanks so much everyone for coming
17:00:58 <sjoerddebruin> reviewing is the hardest part :(
17:01:11 <matej_suchanek> sjoerddebruin: why?
17:01:21 <sjoerddebruin> to get people reviewing is, sorry
17:01:32 <matej_suchanek> yeah
17:01:47 <matej_suchanek> coding it up is hard as well
17:01:49 <Lydia_WMDE> ok i think we can let sjoerddebruin get something to eat now :D
17:02:07 <Lydia_WMDE> have a good evening/rest of the day/... everyone
17:02:18 <aude> :)
17:02:22 <Lydia_WMDE> #endmeeting