#wikimedia-office: RFC meeting

Meeting started by KateChapman at 22:03:28 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Draft Gerrit Privilege Policy https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Tim_Starling_(WMF)/Draft_Gerrit_privilege_policy (KateChapman, 22:03:46)
    1. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/Code_review (TimStarling, 22:13:12)
    2. ACTION: TimStarling to review comms rules on "WMF" acronym (TimStarling, 22:15:35)
    3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WMF_Group#/media/File:Pots_from_WMF.jpg (duesen_, 22:29:45)


Meeting ended at 22:31:03 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. TimStarling to review comms rules on "WMF" acronym


Action items, by person

  1. TimStarling
    1. TimStarling to review comms rules on "WMF" acronym


People present (lines said)

  1. TimStarling (26)
  2. James_F (26)
  3. duesen_ (16)
  4. KateChapman (6)
  5. wm-labs-meetbot (3)
  6. Nikerabbit (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.